Monday, August 1, 2011

Eating My Own Words

I say what pops in my head. Which means I have a gift for putting my foot in my mouth. Which means I might do things I said I'd never do.

Like when I said it was weird to serve a meal to your kid in a muffin tin. Well...

A few weeks ago Mia and I had a movie picnic one evening when the hubby was occupied. Turns out that it is a pretty easy meal to make and clean up. It probably won't be a regular thing, but it was fun.
Also, I'm pretty sure I once said I'd never be a stay-at-home-mama who blogs about all the little things in her life.

Oops.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you blog! :-D I'm getting back into it this week...I'm determined!! Enough vacation . . . and to think I'd actually thought I would have time to blog while we were on vacation...ya right. I was just reading my friend from highschool's blog, and I thought that you might enjoy her writing --she's quite funny! :-D http://penguinbegetspenguin.blogspot.com/ CU L8R

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all say silly things huh?! But I do think the muffin pan is a great idea. Seems like it would keep H occupied with snacks through a movie or at least "hot dog".
    Our baby bible is by Sarah Toulmin. Cute short stories but not very durable for a 1 1/2 year old. I guess that's a good thing, right?!

    ReplyDelete