Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blog List

So I mentioned here that I am a blog stalker. In fact, it was a little embarrassing when I revealed to the hubby just how many blogs I regularly check. It was in the course of some conversation with visiting family about how I love my computer time. Basically he thought I read some ridiculous amount of blogs each day, like say, five. The resulting snort led him to pry further.

Let's just say I browse more than five blogs most days.

To be fair, it does not take a significant amount of time to "regularly check" a blog.

Anyways, I say all this to introduce the blog list right there on the right side of your screen. Apparently, I read mom blogs, crafty blogs, and funny blogs.

Know of any I should be reading?

And how many do you read regularly? Am I nutso?

1 comment:

  1. I am very particular and read blogs written by those special people about very special people.

    ReplyDelete