Monday, July 25, 2011

MIA

as in Missing In Action...not the nickname.

Sheesh, I'm a terrible blogger. I thought maybe I just had a case of the blahs. That my days didn't contain anything interesting to blog about. Nobody wants to hear about grocery shopping, paying bills, and the giant zit taking over the left half of my face. I'm calling it Herbert.

But then I had a revelation.

When it comes to writing, I'm a percolator. Meaning I let thoughts and writing ideas soak in my brain for awhile before I'm ready to write about them. I think through what I might say and how I might say it. This is completely opposite of me in real life. If you're talking to me in person, you're likely to hear what I think the moment I think it. Just ask my husband.

So it all of a sudden came to me- Amelia is basically down to just one nap a day. Which means I don't have much percolating time these days. I guess that explains my lack of blogging lately. Well, I'll use the excuse anyway.

Guess we'll have to settle for hearing about groceries and zits, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment