Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What Works for Us: Part I

I was blog hopping (I think I just made that term up) and found a site hosting a "Works-for-Me" type thing. Simple idea + busy week = great idea for the blog this week! So I thought I'd post about some stuff that works for us around here. Nothing fancy, I'm sure. Cause we're not real fancy! :)

After breakfast each morning, when it is not super hot yet (just really hot), we like to play outside. Although these days this usually involves some sort of water- baby pool, sprinkler, water hose- Amelia also likes to do art. We had been doing sidewalk chalk, but (as mentioned here) that doesn't always work.

What ALWAYS works for us is Crayola Window Crayons! They are great!
 

Easy to use. Pretty clean. Fun for us both.

I keep them in a little container near the backdoor.

Bonus: It washes away with a swipe of that water hose she loves so much. (or RAIN, when it decides to finally grace us with its presence!)

I've also seen "window markers" at the store, but we haven't tried them yet. Has anyone else?

2 comments:

  1. Those window crayons are soo cool! I want to try them out! :-) Did you get them at Walmart or an artsy store like Michaels??? :-)

    ReplyDelete